DFMPro Customization provides a framework to capture and re-use your manufacturability expertise in the form of design rules. Your existing set of manufacturability requirements can be laid down as a set of DFM rules and the design will be validated against these set of rules for manufacturability. Using DFMPro Customization, organizations have the capability to automate in-house DFM practices into their overall standard operating procedures.
- Sophisticated framework for user programmable design checks of DFMPro
- Implementation of custom design checks based on established manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures
- Seamless design automation within the organization’s working environment
Customization is possible for manufacturability rules involving conditional relationship between
- Geometrical features and their parametric values
- Output of any design analysis (external tool)
- Properties and attributes (within or outside the design tool)